Academic Standing Appointments

This information is for First-Year students only.
If you have received notification that you are on academic standing, please check for an email from your Undergraduate College Advisor(s) to schedule an appointment.
Upperclassmen and transfer students must contact Academic and Transfer Advising Servicesto schedule an appointment to meet with an advisor. 
All students in the College of Engineering and Applied Sciences should contact their CEAS advisors
All University Scholars students should contact Jeremy Marchese at to set up an appointment.